Binance Coin (BNB) Might 13, 2019 Weekly Roundup: Value Up 3.46%

.

Price action

Since last week, the price of Binance Coin is up 3.46%. It’s 4.52% above its 20-day moving average, so it’s slightly removed. Binance Coin’s bullish momentum is roughly in the middle of the field as measured by the distance from its 20-day moving average compared to the cryptos we are tracking. In terms of volatility, Binance Coin is more volatile than roughly 50% of the coins in our index. So the volatility is the volatility you would expect for a cryptocurrency in our index. If the coming week reflects the volatility of the past three weeks, the price range for Binance Coin in US dollars is expected to be between $ 19.34505 and $ 24.74395.

Trading with Binancecoin (symbol: BNB): Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX

Volume update

Over the past 7 days, the daily volume of Binance Coin in terms of its own currency unit fluctuated between 695,736.5 and 4,969,229. In the three weeks before, the volume trend has no clear direction, while the price trend is clearly downward. Binance Coin posted a fluctuation rate of around 2.07% for the past week, meaning that this is the percentage of its available money that is traded on a daily basis. This fluctuation rate is higher than roughly 55.1% of the cryptocurrencies we monitor, which means it is in the middle of the package. Investors / traders may therefore want to consider their liquidity needs to ensure that the coin meets their needs and expected trading volume.

Engagement update

The number of wallets with Binance Coin rose from 316,649 to 317,009 in the past week, a change of 0.11%. The cumulative transactions logged in the blockchain increased from 779,113 to 815,236, a change of 4.64%. Binance Coin’s combined growth rate – i.e. the sum of the holder and transaction growth rate – is 4.75%, which is above 75.00% of the coins in our index. This rate of growth suggests that the mint’s engagement is growing at an above-average rate.

Technology development status

Binance Coin currently has 16 public repos on GitHub, the oldest of which is 256 days young. The last public update was on the previous day, which is pretty good as it suggests that the coin is still in active and rapid technical development. Binance Coin’s public repos now have 215, which is below average when compared to its peers. That’s more than 30% of the 100 similar coins in our index. The coin has 35 open questions backlog waiting to be resolved by the core development team. However, relative to the number of observers, the number of outstanding issues is slightly below average and therefore potentially worrying. We look at the ratio of open issues on Binance Coin’s GitHub repos to the number of developers who follow the repos to quantify the state of a coin’s software development processes, and at Binance Coin we see it faring better than only 38% of the coins in which we group Binance Coin.

Binance Coin News and Commentary

Last week we found a link to Binance Coin that we thought was particularly interesting. Where available, we’ve included an excerpt from the article that we found interesting.

Neo 3.0 is launched on a new blockchain network. Users need to use Swa

Abstract:

Chinese platform co-founder and core developer Erik Zhang said the new chain, which comes from a new Genesis block, is necessary because some architectural improvements to Neo’s performance and stability are incompatible with the current blockchain.

Where to buy

You can trade Binancecoin, listed under the symbol BNB, on the following exchanges: Gate, Yobit, Binance, DDEX.

Article by SixJupiter

Comments are closed.