In the letter:
- Chainlink has awarded a community grant to block42’s blockchain development studio
- block42 uses the means to perform a native integration of Chainlink oracles in OKExChain
- In March, Chainlink announced 39 new integrations
- There are currently 479 projects in which Chainlink is integrated
Chainlink’s (LINK) smart contract project has granted block42’s blockchain development studio a joint grant. According to the official announcement, block42 will use the funds to “carry out a native integration of Chainlink oracles into the powerful and EVM-compatible smart contract platform OKExChain”.
The successful integration of Chainlink oracles into OKExChain enables smart contract developers to create dapps in the already popular gaming, DeFi, NFTs and more industries. In addition, Chainlink price feeds will in turn support the various DeFi applications on the OKExChain, e.g. B. Loans, Derivatives, Stablecoins, Secured Loans, and more.
Block42 does the following integrations:
- Make sure Chainlink Smart contracts are compatible with OKExChain
- Test, implement and maintain all Chainlink systems in the OKExChain mainnet
- Enable an automated test to verify the integration of Chainlink and OKExChain using test node instances
A brief history of block42
The block42 team has extensive experience with blockchain technology, including tools and infrastructure for various blockchain projects, including Ethereum, Icon, IOTA, Terra, Thorchain and Fantom. Block42’s CEO Lukas Goetx guaranteed that the experience gained over time will be used to ensure that the Chainlink / OKExChain integration will be successful.
Chainlink announced 39 integrations in March
The Chainlink project has continued to define itself as the standard for oracles and price feeds in the crypto-verse. In March, Chainlink announced 39 integrations.
At the time of writing, Chainlink technology was incorporated into 479 projects. The integrations include 204 DeFi projects, 81 blockchain projects, 61 node operators, 40 data providers and 22 blockchain infrastructure projects, to name a few.