In the letter:
- Justin Sun has been attacked multiple times and the Tron project has been labeled a fraud.
- These allegations are based on allegations that the Tron Project White Paper is plagiarized.
- However, the development and updates of the Tron project are second to none.
- The Flipside Crypto team has come to the conclusion that Tron is real business and over 90% of the blockchains.
The Tron (TRX) project has been accused of being a scam on several occasions. This is because some in the crypto community believe that Justin Sun was plagiarizing other projects when he was creating the Tron whitepaper.
Additionally, the Tron Foundation’s acquisitions of BitTorrent, DLive, Poloniex and Steem did not go as smoothly as possible.
Trons mishaps on the way
As soon as the pen was put on paper for the BitTorrent takeover, BitTorrent employees initially resigned, citing hostilities in the workplace. Regarding DLive, famed YouTuber PewDiePie had signed an exclusive contract with the platform to do a full 180-degree rotation a few months later. To top it off, when Justin acquired Steem, part of the community decided to share the blockchain and start their own project from Hive.
To top it off, Justin Sun was caught on camera and jokingly referred to TRX as “sh * tcoin”. The video can be viewed in the following tweet.
My exclusive interview with @justinsuntron is now available.
Hot tip for a Pulitzer. pic.twitter.com/TZaedkezOX
– Peter McCormack (@PeterMcCormack) February 9, 2020
The Tron network is legitimate and strong
To calm the issue of whether or not Tron is actually a scam, the team at FlipsideCrypto.com released a comprehensive report investigating the problem. In the report, the team highlighted five key areas of the Tron project that demonstrate that it has a healthy and active ecosystem.
- The Tron community uses TRX.
- DApps are abundant and in use.
- DEX (Decentralized Exchange) activity is visible.
- Node operators and voters are rewarded.
- Smaller purses own most of the active TRX offering.
Tron is real business and more real than 90% of all other blockchains
As part of the conclusion, the report stated that Tron could fall victim to intellectual snobbery and Twitter trolls.
For many, Justin and TRON represent a class of useless altcoins – superficial marketers who falsify the “real” purpose of crypto. But what if that’s just intellectual snobbery in outer space focusing too much on Twitter trolls and not enough on TRON’s successful business model?
Ultimately, the report concluded that Tron was actually a real deal and even more than 90% of the blockchains that the FlipsideCrypto.com team analyzed.
The facts prove that TRON is real business. Probably more real than 90% of the blockchains we’ve looked at.
The project currently has a market cap of around $ 1.1 billion, already acquired by BitTorrent and Steemit, and Justin recently worked with Warren Buffet.
TRON’s pragmatism for wealth creation has clearly attracted a thriving community. Our benchmarks, which compare TRON with more than 40 other blockchains that we have chained, can confirm its success.