VeChain is a blockchain platform launched in 2015 to improve and streamline supply chain management. The VeChain token VET is the platform’s native token, which is used as a medium for transferring value over the blockchain network and for controlling the activities carried out on it.
The VeChain project enables its users to verify and confirm the quality and authenticity of a product using the immutable nature of ledger technology that records all sales steps and item characteristics.
The technology is able to track every single detail of a product, from the origin of its materials to where it was made, when and how often the product was serviced, whether it was replaced, etc. The blockchain stores in the Basically any information she can find related to a supply chain move of that particular product.
The Vocational Education coin currently ranks 22nd on CoinMarketCap and, at the time of writing, has a price of $ 0.005765 with a market cap of $ 319,724,005. With a total of 86,712,634,466 vocational training courses, 55,454,734,800 vocational training courses are in circulation on the market.
Binance is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that launched in 2017 after completing one of the most successful ICOs in China. The platform gives users the ability to buy, sell, and exchange a wide variety of crypto assets.
While the company is still fairly new to the market, it has become hugely popular due to its impressive list of first coin offerings, professional attitude, and low trading fees.
Binance was initially headquartered in Hong Kong, but then moved to Tokyo. The exchange recently relocated its headquarters to Malta, where more lenient regulations apply to crypto-related companies.
Step by step instructions
- First of all, in order to buy cryptocurrency on exchanges, you need to buy either Bitcoin or Ethereum. If you already own Ethereum, you can proceed to the Binance registration step.
- Since Vechain switched from the Ethereum blockchain to its own mainet this year, it is no longer an ERC-20-based token. This means that it can no longer be stored in ERC-20 compatible wallets. There is a limited selection of wallets that support the Vocational Education Coin, including the Atomic Wallet, Ledger Nano S, and VeChainThor Wallet, available for both Android and iOS.
Step one: Register with Binance
In order to use Binance and its services, you need to register for an account. You can do this by accessing the exchange’s official website.
The platform offers two trading options: Basic and Advanced. Aside from the advanced version’s capabilities for detailed technical analysis, there aren’t many differences between the two views. In our article we will use the basic version.
- Click the “REGISTER” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill out the registration form with the required information and submit it.
- Click on the email you receive and confirm your account with Binance.
Step two: Deposit your Ether Funds
- Log into your Binance account, click on “Funds” at the top of the page, then click on “Deposits”.
- On the page in front of the ETH, click on the “Deposit” button. If you can’t see Ethereum, use the search tool at the top of the page to search the asset.
- A wallet address is generated. Here you transfer your ether tokens to Binance.
- Copy the address and send the desired amount of ETH from your external wallets.
After a few minutes, your coins should be in your Binance wallet.
Step three: Buy vocational training from Binance
After your Ethereum has been deposited in your Binance account, you can proceed with the purchase of vocational training coins.
- Click on Exchange and select the basic version.
- On the Exchange page, find your pair in the Market Pairs section of the trade history in the upper right corner.
- After you have found the market pair you want to exchange – in our case VET / ETH – click on.
- The page loads the market for VET / ETH pairs and you can exchange your coins for VET.
- Below the table is the Buying Vocational Training section.
- The first box contains the value of the ETH per vocational training to be acquired.
- In the second box you enter the number of vocational training stamps that you would like to exchange for the ether you have deposited.
- The total field shows exactly how much ETH the transaction costs.
- Click the Buy Vocational Training button.
Your vocational training coins should be transferred to your vocational training folder on the Binance platform after a few minutes.
If you made it to the end of our tutorial it means you now have Vocational Education Coins. Remember to transfer your newly acquired funds to your external VeChain wallet immediately.
Note: The information in this article and the links provided are for general informational purposes only and should not constitute financial or investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research or consult a professional before making any financial decisions. Please note that we are not responsible for any loss caused by information on this website.