Time for peace and cops a case for Ethereum
In this episode of Flipside of Crypto we cover:
- Dispute between different smart contract project communities: (ADA), Polkadot (POL) and (ETH).
- Ethereum news
- Price forecast for the Ethereum
Joe Damiens – Technical Analysis:
Most likely scenario: bullish
- 61.80% Fibonacci retracement at USDT 1,535.
- Expand wedge pattern.
- Assistance at USDT 1,570.
- Resistance at 1,873 USDT.
Least likely scenario: Bearish
- Potential retracement to USDT 1,570.
- If the price breaks and closes below the USDT 1,315 level, our bullish scenario is invalid.
- Possible double peaks.
Read on on DailyCoin
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the information contained on this website is not necessarily real-time or accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indices, futures) and forex prices are not provided by exchanges, but by market makers. As a result, prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price. This means that the prices are indicative and not suitable for trading purposes. Therefore, Fusion Media is not responsible for any trading losses you may incur as a result of using this information.
Fusion Media or any person involved with Fusion Media assumes no liability for any loss or damage caused by reliance on the information contained on this website, such as data, offers, charts and buy / sell signals. Please inform yourself comprehensively about the risks and costs associated with trading in the financial markets. This is one of the riskiest forms of investment possible.